This bullying prevention program for children teaches that physical intervention (self defense) is a last resort. Self defense is an essential skill set that every child must have because the lessons go far beyond bullying. Children learn how to set appropriate boundaries, when to speak up, how to assert themselves while still being respectful. Children learn compassion along with how not to look like a victim.
What kinds of bullying is taking place?
- Verbal bullying & intimidation
- Indirect bullying such as emotional bullying through manipulation
- Internet bullying on social media aka cyberbullying
- Physical bullying including hitting, punching, pinching, pushing, tripping and more
- Individual bullying & group bullying
What can you do as a parent?
Make sure your child has earned his BULLYPROOF VEST. They will not only improve his or her self-esteem and confidence but will know how to stand up for others in the smart way.
What else do they learn at USA Martial Arts Best Kids Summer Camp?
- Fire Safety
- Abduction Prevention Stranger Safety
- Healthy Friendships
- Fitness Fun
The best part is that the training is made fun. Kids laugh and play as they learn these tools and techniques that they can begin using immediately.
WEB SPECIAL USA-MartialArts.com