Saturday, June 26, 2010

Children's Martial Arts Classes in AZ Feature Good Lessons


USA Martial Arts Student Code

I will develop myself in a positive manner and avoid anything that would reduce my mental growth or physical health.
I will develop self discipline, in order to bring out the best in myself and others.
I will use common sense before self defense and never be abusive or offensive.

Principles of Black Belt

As a dedicated student of the martial arts, I will live by the principles of Black Belt:
  • Modesty
  • Courtesy
  • Integrity
  • Perseverance
  • Self-Control
  • Indomitable Spirit
Might for Right!
Our goal is black belt excellence and we lead by example.

Ask about our Kung Fu lessons inspired by the Karate Kid Movie!
602.896.8721
Free Video here

3 comments:

  1. I was eagerly looking for this kind of information, May God bless you for sharing the quality information with us.
    best electronic cigarettes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Martial arts can be one of the beneficial sports for the children. I would like to appreciate you for sharing such an useful information for the children.
    mixed martial arts

    ReplyDelete
  3. martial arts can be one of the best sports for the children.
    mens clothing

    ReplyDelete