Sunday, June 6, 2010

Confidence Camp in Scottsdale, PV, Phoenix Area

Attention Scottsdale PV Phoenix Parents...

"What if I could show you how you can raise AMAZING KIDS and give them an edge in school and life by doing something a little different this summer."

SUMMER CONFIDENCE KARATE CAMP! 
Just try it and I'll give you 2 free passes to The Karate Kid Movie- no catch.

My name is John Nottingham and I've been teaching children, probably just like yours, for the past 25 years.  I've had the privilege of training over 10,000 men, women and children of all ages in my lifetime.  Together, my staff has more awards, training and experience than anyone in the State, and probably the whole region.  Now I don't state that to impress you, but to impress upon you that there is a difference in martial arts schools and choices for kids activities.  We have world-class professional instructors with a remarkable track record for results.  Enough about me and my team.

Yes, I know that there are Martial Arts dojos on every corner now.  But I'm willing to put our 100% money back guarantee to prove to you that we're completely dedicated to YOUR child's success and happiness.

Most Karate, Kung Fu, Taekwondo and Martial Arts schools emphasize kicking and punching and a particular "style".  I love martial arts and highly recommend it.  But where most schools stop and where we really excel is instilling character, life skills and reinforcing the values you teach at home.  See video here.

Would You Like Your Child To Have:

  • Confidence that comes from leadership and good character
  • Polite manners from inner strength and solid social skills
  • Honor and integrity to be an honest person of trust
  • A healthy mind and body with good fitness and eating habits                  video 

Now I'm not promising that we can wave a magic wand and do everything instantly.  It takes some time- like anything worthwhile.  However, I can introduce you to the many parents of children who have been in our program for months and years to explain the extraordinary impact USA Martial Arts has on kids.  Even if it is just the summer, I'm absolutely confident that you'll see positive results in your child or I'll give you your money back.

We're offering a very special program right now to introduce our new school to the Paradise Valley, Scottsdale, Phoenix area.  Try any of our day or evening Summer Camp Programs and I'll give your child, and a friend of their choice, tickets to THE KARATE KID movie starring Jaden Smith and Jackie Chan.  That's just my way of saying, "Thank You" for giving us the opportunity to show you what we love to do.

Enroll now and your child will be trained by National Champion, Instructor Steve Caprara. You'll soon see that our instructors lead by example and are passionate about martial arts, and more importantly - teaching.  I look forward to meeting you and your kid(s).  It will be an honor to teach your children.

Respectfully,

John D. Nottingham, PI, EPS
6th Degree Black Belt Master Instructor
President USA Martial Arts

http://USA-MartialArts.com
602.896.8721
Email: info@usa-martialarts.com
4757 E. Greenway Road, Suite #107A, Phoenix, Arizona 85032


PS Please make sure to contact us soon as classes fill up quickly.  Act now to get the free Karate Kid movie passes while supplies last.

No comments:

Post a Comment