Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Children and Parents Love Taekwondo Scottsdale Phoenix!

Dear caring parent:

Hi, my name is John Nottingham.

I’d like to tell you the stories of four kinds of kids that I’ve seen walk through the doors of my Martial Arts academy time and time again.

Then, afterward, I’d like to tell you about how this program transformed their lives. And the joy their parents got from seeing the incredible transformations.

(Please note: On this page I say “he” a lot when talking about kids – but that’s just to keep thing simple. Martial Arts is just as much for girls as it is for boys!)

So without further ado… click here

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog and absolutely outstanding. You can do something much better but i still say this perfect.Keep trying for the best.
    fighting

    ReplyDelete