Monday, August 23, 2010

New Taekwondo Dojang Opens in North Phoenix, Paradise Valley, Scottsdale at Tatum & Greenway

The Korean Eagles Taekwondo Demo Team from Seoul Korea at the August Grand Opening of USA Martial Arts in Phoenix.  USA Martial Arts is the only authentic Taekwondo school in the area specializing in children and taught by an authentic certified Master.
The Martial Art and Sport of Korean Taekwondo
New Taekwondo Dojang Opens in North Phoenix, PV, Scottsdale at Tatum & Greenway

I believe Tae Kwon Do (TKD) is a tool that can be taught as both sport and martial art.  With the right instructor and curriculum, it is proven as powerful self defense, and more importantly, an effective means to instill virtue and leadership life-skills.  From confidence, respect, integrity and perseverance, Taekwondo is renowned for instilling positive virtues.  Perhaps this is one reason why it is the worlds most popular martial art, especially for children.
USA Martial Arts Taekwondo Phoenix AZ - School of Life!
While my schools have produced champions state, national and international competitions, my belief is that the TKD's greatest value is in it's unique ability to build confidence and develop character.  My life is evidence of this.

I was a very insecure child with asthma, yet Tae Kwon Do (TKD) helped me build my mind and body in surprising ways.  I directly credit it for building my body to be strong enough to serve in the military, increasing my discipline to raise my grades in school and helping me believe in my dreams.

WTF Taekwondo, ITF Taekwondo, ATA Taekwondo, Freestyle Taekwondo
World Taekwondo Federation, International Taekwondo Federation, American Taekwondo Association, Jhoon Rhee American Freestyle Taekwondo, Kukkiwon World Taekwondo
It was the magic of that transformation that inspired me to want to become an instructor one day.  That dream came true.  Having taught traditional Moo Duk Kwan Tang Soo Do,  ITF, Jhoon Rhee Freestyle and WTF / Kukkiwon Taekwondo, I came to respect the value and strength of each.  Today I share those lessons with my students and emphasize the philosophy.  It is much more than just kicking, punching and blocking.

Special Offer for Phoenix/Scottsdale Arizona Residents

To me, Taekwondo is a cultural treasure and a gift.  I hope that my team and I have the honor of sharing our experience and this amazing martial art with your child.

 Special offer click here

USA Martial Arts Phoenix
4731 E. Greenway Rd Suite 9
Phoenix, Arizona 85032
Telephone 602-896-8721
Special Online Offer http://USA-MartialArts.com

1 comment:

  1. I haven’t any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us.
    martial arts

    ReplyDelete