Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A Great Gift Idea For Men and Women in Phoenix Arizona




Reduce weight, feel fantastic and make powerful changes in your life with our Phoenix Kickboxing Classes!

Click http://iLoveKickboxingPhoenix.com to get started!


It's amazing, but true

"I laughed when they told me that Phoenix Kickboxing would help me lose the weight that I have been fighting to lose of for so long!
Not only have I lost weight, I've found a really fun way to do it and not suffer from workout boredom. The coaches make every class different and really intense! Let me tell you, it takes a lot to make me sweat and when I leave I'm soaked. I Love Phoenix Kickboxing classes and what they have done for me!"
-Sandy Neely, Phoenix



You can learn the same lesson many Phoenix
and Scottsdale residents have - with this special FREE offer!

Dear Friend,

Right now, you're probably thinking, "how the heck can Phoenix kickboxing help me to reach my personal fitness goals for the new year?" Well, I'm here to tell you, my phoenix kickboxing plan can get you in the best shape of your life, challenge you in more ways than you can begin to imagine and it's a heck of a lot of fun. This isn't a bunch of marketing hype. Our program works so well that I personally guarantee you will get results or I'll give your money back. No other cardio kickboxing, fitness kickboxing or boxing program in Phoenix can make such claims or stand by the program they offer like I do.

My name is John Nottingham, I'm the owner and Master instructor of one of the oldest and most successful martial arts fitness centers in Phoenix Arizona. "USA Martial Arts" here in Phoenix, AZ at Tatum and Greenway.

For over 25 years, I've been teaching martial arts to adults and children of all ages and for the past 18 years I have been teaching the most kick-butt sweat pouring, bag slamming, aggression releasing, power punching, workout for the "bored with the spa scene" kick boxing programs in the Phoenix. In fact, my school was one of the first to offer this type of program in 1992. Way before the TaeBo (I've trained with Billy Blanks) craze and other cardio kickboxing programs became popular in the media.  Plus I've done Muay Thai Kickboxing, Krav Maga and integrate the best parts into our program in the safest way possible.

Now, for a limited time, I am going to present you with an awesome opportunity where you can sample all of this, and more. With FREE Boxing Gloves!

Before your own eyes you will increase in confidenceenergydrive and spirit. You will become an unstoppable force of one in your quest for greater personal achievement, increased strength and fitness, in both body and mind..


And all of it comes from the personal transformation that you will experience while learning how to kick and punch while having a great time in a fun class that will make you sweat like you never have before.

Look at it this way, you know that you want a fitness program that will work. Something that will be fun, something that's not the same old thing every time, something that you'll stick with in order to reach your goals. You're looking for RESULTS!

According to Muscle and Fitness magazine Kickboxing is the highest calorie burning and fat burning fitness activity, bar none. Up to 900 calories can burned of injust one hour of kickboxing! That's right, OVER 900 CALORIES! Nothing, and I mean NOTHING comes close.

You will get great results in our classes for many reasons. The most important one of all though is that this is not your local gym's cardio kickboxing class. All of our kickboxing classes are taught by martial arts instructors and kickboxers who have many years of experience. They aren't the typical aerobics instructors at your local gym who have been told to throw punches and kicks into thier routines and call it kick boxing. Our instructors are professionals who have trained with many of the best fighters in the world and know how to properly punch and kick and will teach you how to do it safely.

Enough talk, time for action; click here for our awesome internet offer and experience the difference!

http://iLoveKickboxingPhoenix.com

No comments:

Post a Comment