The USA Martial Arts Teachers' Professional Code
- Above all, the safety and well being of our students shall be the compass for all of our decisions.
- As martial arts teachers, we shall be examples of the life enhancing qualities gained from the serious study of these arts – Physical health, integrity, self-control, perseverance, and the confidence to succeed.
- We will continuously add to our ability to serve by ongoing study and to share the lessons of our experience with our fellow members.
- To build an ever-increasing confidence and goodwill in our community by poise, self-restraint and constructive cooperation.
- We recognize that our success is measured by our commitment to selfless-service to our students and our communities.