Bully Proof Camp Phoenix Arizona
Karate Kids Camp Makes Kids BullyProof This Summer inAZ
The Arizona Bullying Intervention Initiative - Phoenix Bully-Proof Project has teamed up with USA Martial Arts & Kickboxing to offer a free summer camp for kids that teaches them how to deal with bullying.
- 7-14, No Experience Necessary
- Air conditioned, first aid certified
- Cost: Free (Other similar camps with the same curriculum are selling out for $295.) for pre-registration. Fully sponsored by USA Martial Arts & Kickboxing Phoenix, KidsLoveMartialArtsPhoenix.com, iLoveKickboxingPhoenix.com and Nottingham Sword &Shield Security Bodyguards.
Spaces are expected to fill quickly for this years Bully Proof Vest Summer Camp for Kids!
The camp operates throughout summer and offers free bullying prevention training to children ages 7-14 years old. No experience is necessary.
- Fun games that build confidence and fitness
- Fantastic friendships with good kids and supportive parents
- Super role model Black Belt instructors
John Nottingham's Bully Proof Vest Program Includes:
- Recognizing Dangerous Situations & Warning Signs
- Verbal Judo Self-defense Training
- Boundary Setting
- Conflict Avoidance Skills
- Defensive, Peaceful Self Defense Options
- Fun skills, drills and games to build confidence and inner-strength
Register by email at email@example.com and receive a Five Step Guide on How To Handle a Bully The Smart Way!
Investing in the Phoenix Arizona community since 1992!
To guarantee your child's place, contact firstname.lastname@example.org without delay.
Children's Martial Arts WEBSPECIAL