Sunday, March 21, 2010

Taekwondo, Karate, Kung Fu for Kids Home Rules



Taekwondo Karate Kung Fu for Kids Home Rules

All of our students are expected to learn and follow these rules at home.
They must follow these rules in order to advance to their next belt.
1.   I will always greet my parents when they enter & leave the house.

2.   I will always be respectful to my parents, teachers & elders.

3.   I will always be truthful.

4.   I will always strive to have a good relationship with my family.

5.   I will always help with household chores.

6.   I will always keep my room clean
7.   I will always keep my hair, teeth & body clean.

8.   I will always listen to my parents & guardians.

9.   I will never interrupt adults when they are talking.

10.   I will always be on my best behavior.

11.   I will always do my best at school.

12.   I will always do my best and finish what I have started. 

602.896.8721
SW Corner of Tatum & Greenway Road Serving Paradise Valley, Scottsdale, Cave Creek, Phoenix areas

No comments:

Post a Comment