• Our Kung Fu and Taekwondo classes, After School Program and Camps are Fun, Educational and Empowering.
• Our martial arts school is a safe, clean and nurturing environment.
• Our children's classes and summer camps are endorsed by child development specialists.
• CLASSES - Our martial arts classes for children are the perfect way for children ages 4 and up to stay fit and learn the Life Skills they need to succeed. With convenient class times and scheduling options, we are sure to have the martial arts class for you. Click here to Learn More
• AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAM- Our After School Martial Arts Programs is a fun and exciting alternative to day care.
Click here to Learn More
• CAMPS - When the local schools are not in session, Kung Fu 4 Kids is in full swing with Full-Day Camps
Click here to Learn More
Kung Fu • Wushu • Tae Kwon Do
• Karate Kobudo is from Japan and Okinawa and included exciting weapons like Bo, Sai, Nunchaku and Tonfa. It helps students become graceful and powerful while emphasizing control and character.
• Shaolin Kung Fu Wushu is the Chinese word for all styles of Chinese martial arts. In recent years, modern Wushu is currently the most popular national sport in China and popularized by the likes of Jackie Chan, Bruce Lee and Jet Li.
• Tae Kwon Do (Taekwondo, Tae-Kwon-Do), is a Korean martial art and Olympic sport known for its dazzling array of areal kicking. Tae Kwon Do focuses on teaching powerful kicks, instilling respect, self discipline, confidence and an indomitable spirit.
We Are a Life Skills School
At Kung Fu For Kids your children will receive a charcter buildling martial arts education that will
emphasize the qualities of Discipline, Confidence, Leadership, Fitness and Respect.
• Our children’s martial arts classes are challenging and fun, encouraging every child to strive to do their personal best.
• Each day a portion of our curriculum is dedicated to teaching your children the Life Skills they need to succeed.
• Our school creed emphasizes Honor, Humility, Respect and always doing your best.
FREE Introductory Lessons
• This free introductory lesson will give your child the chance to experience our fun filled classes first hand and give you the chance to evaluate our school and talk to other parents about the benefits their children have received.
• We are dedicated to providing the best possible service to our members. As a result we only allow one or two new students to try each class. Call us today to schedule your child’s FREE Introductory Martial Arts Lesson.
• Then Click here for guest registration for additional information and to take advantage of this limited time offer.
How to Choose the Right Martial Arts School for Your Child
Choosing the right martial arts school for your kids can be a confusing experience. There are a lot of good Taekwondo, Kung Fu and Karate schools out there and even more bad ones. Choosing the right school for your child is important. Choosing the wrong school can leave a bitter taste.
When you register for your Kung Fu Panda or Karate Kid Introductory Safety Course, you can get a complimentary guide on How to Select the Right Martial Arts School for Your Child.